Thursday, April 11, 2013

Taking the puppets to the streets







I took three of my puppets out onto the streets to photograph them and see what they would look like in an actual setting they would be found if real. I'm not going to use any of the images I took tonight as part of the final piece as I don't think the quality is good enough. It was difficult to take the photos as it was getting dark outside and the car lights were affecting the lighting so some photos were really dark and some bright.

I did however find the experience of taking them out while it was getting dark interesting. The responses I got from the public were rather funny as they didn't know what to make of it. There were cars stopping to see what was going on, passers by walking that kept stopping and turning back. One of my neighbours got a bit worried as she finally passed she told me she had phoned her husband to come out the front door to meet her, I believe they scared her which is iron that the imitation could be as scary as the real thing.