Monday, March 18, 2013

Puppets - Group Tutorial

 Tutorial

 
 
 

 
These two were bought in for a tutorial/group discussion. After sharing my Idea with the group I have made the decision that I will proceed with making another three so it will become a group of puppets rather than just two, two seems like an odd number to have. I will only have them chained now and will not include anything else like maps or actual postcodes. This way the viewer can make their own conclusions off the piece rather than me dictating exactly what it is I want the viewer to know.
 
I definately now feel I will have a strong outcome by not taking the literal approach on the project and feel that my 'puppets to a postcode' will tell a story about puppets in a new way and that puppets don't have to be controlled by strings and rods.